Watching them grow...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sniffles...

Poor little girls got their very first runny nose and congestion! Last night they were up off and on all night and at 3:30 AM I was using my "boogey sucker" on poor Parker. She seems to be worse than Addisen so far but we'll see how it plays out. Jason is out getting a vaporizer, Vick's baby rub and Johnson's vapor bubble bath tonight. We have a cool mist humidifier but I hate blowing cold air in their room all night. To me it seems backwards to blow cold air into our congested babies' room- some doctors say its the only way to go but it seems like cold, humid air would make it worse and a warm mist vaporizer would "decongest" much better...I guess like all other things, it will be trial and error!

0 comments: