Watching them grow...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Just wanted to share a few of our snap shots from this holiday season!!! The girls had a great time tearing into packages, snooping in their stockings and eating all the yummy meals. It seems so strange that last year at this time they were sleeping thru the festivities in their pack n play. HA HA! What a difference a year makes!

This year's Christmas dresses:


Just for comparison-- this is last year's cheesy Sear's portrait:


Our Christmas jammies- they are the 'big kid' kind with two piece flannel. SO cute!


Parker with her stocking:


Addisen with her stocking:


Again, for comparison-- them with their stockings last year:


Just proves that the first year of life is a time of incredible growth and development. I can't believe how lucky we are and how blessed we are to have healthy and happy girls that are thriving and loving life!


Parker waving bye-bye (or, "hi" as its become her new favorite word..."hi mama", "hi dada", "hi doggie", "hi baby"...)


Addisen blowing kisses (because she oozes love and kisses...seriously!)


Lastly, the girls were 'relaxing' on their new pillows (they have an obsession, don't ask!) after everyone had left. Addisen on the left with her new Little People toy in her hands and Parker with her Mickey Mouse toy from the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse toy...they were resting up for the next round at Grammys!

4 comments:

The Q. Family said...

Beautiful! I love the family pic!

The Mc's said...

They look so cute Jess! Love the family pic too :)

Laurie said...

What a gorgeous family!

Laura said...

Hi Jessica!
Not sure if you remember me from ivillage :) I was excited to find your blog through Laurie, Adrianne and Wendy. Your girls are growing so fast and are so beautiful!

I had no idea you did photography! It's amazing!!! I wish I was closer so I could have you shoot Barrett!
Great to catch up with your family...I'll have add you to my favorite blogs!

Happy new year & best wishes with your business!