Watching them grow...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 30, 2008

10 months old!

Last night I made Jason try to take some photos of me & the girls for their 10 month photos and before I can't hold them both anymore. They are getting so big so fast that it makes me sad I won't be able to hold them like this much longer...So, I set up my camera, scouted out a location and all Jason had to do was press the shutter. This is what we got:








Then we moved locations and I shot a few of the girls in my old wagon:




I can't believe they are only 2 months away from their 1st birthday! My gosh! We have somewhat entered the toddler years as well- tantrums have begun. Addisen threw a total fit the other day because I wouldn't let her steal a toy from Parker. Great.

They have also had scrambled eggs now too! They had them today for breakfast and loved them. No, I didn't do yolks only either. I am such a 'bad mom' but I don't think that egg whites are going to cause a problem for them or that they will be allergic. So...they had them.

Happy 10 month birthday baby girls!!!

1 comments:

Nicole Hoff said...

ADDDORABLE! LOVE THE PICS
happy 10 months!