Watching them grow...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 10, 2008

What a trip!

I am not even going into details but lets just say that the girls were INCREDBILY patient with all the goings-on and car rides. They did not sleep well but they played ok and ate well. They even did ok being passed from one stranger to the next.

Now, lets get down to business...the photos everyone wants to see! More to come soon, I'm sure!

Parker (crawling onto my lap while I am trying to take her photo):


Addisen (trying to eat the sand):


Parker LOVED the lake and wanted to sit and splash in the waves:


Addisen was scared of the water after a bigger wave got her and only wanted to be held:






I LOVE holding them both at once and try to do it as often as I can before they get too big for me to be able to...

2 comments:

Nicole Hoff said...

Love the pics! Adorable girls in their swimsuits! Looks like yall had a nice trip!

The Q. Family said...

Love all of the pictures- looks like an amazing time with some great memories!