We have had a cold run thru our house recently. It started with Dad (always blame Dad), then the girls got it and now Mom has it...ick! As all the mom's out there will attest, there are no sick days for mommies are there? A sore throat, sniffles and sinus pressure is no fun when you are chasing and lifting twins all day.
Thankfully, Addisen still had a touch when mine started so she wanted to cuddle and rest with me. So, we took our place on the couch and walked Parker rule the roost! HA HA!
In other news, the girls wore "big girl jammies" last night for the first time...pants and a top. No snaps, no zippers, no footies (as well call footed jammies)...just big girl jammies. You can almost see the pride on their little faces! :)
Parker:
Addisen:
And, Addisen now sucks her thumb more and more. I have NO issues with this as a thumb sucker of 9 years. Yes, I sucked my thumb until I was 9. I never had or needed braces and have had no issues because of it. I personally see nothing wrong with it and she does it so rarely anyway. Regardless, we caught it on camera finally.
P.S. I hate using the flash but had no choice at bedtime for PJ photos. Sorry!
15 years ago






3 comments:
aww adorable in their pjs. i know what i am buying them next!
They are precious in their Big Girl Jammies! Hope you feel better soon sweets!
Sorry you're feeling under the weather. Hopefully the germies will subside in the next day or so.
I love the thumb-sucking picture (new PJ's too, how cute!). I was a thumb-sucker until I was 8 or 9 years old. I finally had to stop because my teacher made fun of me in class every day - and she always got the other kids involved with the teasing. So mean!
Post a Comment