At last, we have found our holy grail of 'sippy cup land' with the Nuby Gripper Cup.
We have tried converting our Avent bottles into sippies. We have tried them with and without handles. We tried the Gerber sippys. The only way they would drink water or even juice was in a glass or a water bottle (like Mommy does it).
When I saw these in a 2 pack at my local Target for a fraction of the cost of other brands, I thought "what the heck". I even tossed them into the cabinet of long lost sippys only to pull them out this week and say "oh yeah!"...so today we tried them and they LOVED them. They loved the soft silicone spout I think the best and I mixed a splash of grape pedialyte into their water just to entice the drinking some more.
Just had to share-- we found a sippy!!!
15 years ago






1 comments:
YAY!! I just bought some of the exact same ones on Wednesday to try! Hopefully C will love it as much as your girls cuz we still haven't found his match! Miss you babe, hope all is well.
Post a Comment