And Daddy did too! Jason built the girls' birthday presents yesterday- the ones from us. And, we could NOT resist a little sneak preview.
They LOVE their cars from us and take driving VERY seriously. Its hilarious! Jason and I were laughing and smiling so much that our cheeks hurt.
Poor Addisen has ANOTHER fever. This time is pretty low-grade though and hasn't gone over 101.5 as of yet. I think its teething. Did I mention lately that teething BITES! ;) So, we let them have orange popcicles at my mom's house for their teething/fever and just for fun. What a mess...but a fun one!
Addisen
Parker
Parker with mommy:
15 years ago






2 comments:
Jess,
I'm so glad to see an update from you! Your girls are such lovely little ladies... beautiful!!
:o)
Wendy Q.
Miss you sweetie!! Give us an update soon!
Can't say it enough, your girls are absolutely gorgeous!! Miss you, girlie!
Post a Comment