Watching them grow...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Simple things I love...

I love that somedays the most complex decision I have to make is how many bath toys is 'too many' and how many is 'just right'.

I love that when I go in the girls room when they wake up, they jump and kick to see me.

I love to see them talk to Daddy on the phone and wave to him when he's on speaker phone.

I love that Goldfish crackers are a food group in our household.

I love that Cheerios are eaten best from the floor...and shared!

I love that no matter what insane, unmatching or ugly play clothes I put the girls in for the day, they still look ADORABLE to me!

I love that Addisen is so intent to share with you that she will literally shove her suckie into your mouth- straight out of her mouth.

I love that Parker dances in her highchair and sings 'e-i-e-i-o' like its the most profound musical lyrics ever written.

1 comments:

KellyF said...

That is so sweet!! :o)