Watching them grow...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 13, 2008

Today on the menu: Blueberries!

Mmmmmmmmm! The girls liked them pretty well. They have a totally new texture so that caught them a bit off guard on the first bite but after that, they were screaming for the next spoonful to come their way! I used frozen blueberries and cooked them last night (just boiled them). Then I blended them up and poured them into my containers. Most went to the freezer but this morning's stash was mixed wiht plain yogurt and oatmeal for breakfast and it was YUMMO! Note: it does make spit up a lovely shade of lavendar and have bits of berry skin in it...nice.

Parker was enjoying her "Blueberry Fingerpainting"


I have two captions for this picture...one is that despite the photo, she really did like them... as for her attitude...I have one word for you: Addisen!

1 comments:

The Q. Family said...

Cuties!! I need to get a blender or food processor so I can try making some of these yummy foods! I'm dying to let C try cherries, asparagus, mango and papaya, zuccini, broccoli and blueberries too!! :o)